- Home Finis Forearm Fulcrum Paddles
The FINIS Forearm Fulcrum paddle improves the efficiency of a swimmer's stroke by holding the wrist, elbow, and shoulder at the optimal position while focusing on technique development. The Finis Forearm Fulcrum paddle is designed to complement paddles, by improving the stroke technique across swimmers of all levels, but particularly in unskilled swimmers.
- Sizing: Senior - Yellow (14"), Junior - Blue (11.5").
- Paddle has two closed sections, one of the sections fits around the forearm, with the swimmer placing their hand in the other closed section.
- The process of placing their hand through the two sections creates an ideal elbow/wrist angle during the phase of stroke initiation.
- The act of creating this angle corrects the stroke technique of the user by teaching 'muscle memory'.
- Please note that each order will come with 2 paddles.
- Teaches Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) Position: Promotes a proper pull stroke pull that utilizes the entire forearm.
- Develop EVF Muscle Memory: Locks hands, wrist and forearm into optimal position; does not allow wrist to break.
- High Elbow Position: Initiates pull by lifting the elbow for a high catch.
- Improve Stroke Efficiency: Maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the beginning to the very end of the stroke.
- Focus on Stroke Development: Specifically made for stroke refinement and technique work.
- Figure Eight Design: Made of a durable plastic that fits around the arm, and integrates a soft rubber padding to rest against.
- All Four Swim Strokes: Promotes EVF with all four competitive strokes.
- Easy on the Shoulders: Open design allows water to be felt against the forearm and hand, and does not provide resistance.
Style Number: 1.05.28.50